flexjobsConnecting Paducah Workers to Remote Employment
Employees in the Paducah area are finding themselves with reduced wages or without work completely. In a global economy and advanced communication technology, remote work is a growing trend and we want to facilitate those opportunities for Paducah residents.
We are advocating to connect individuals interested in remote employment, with these job opportunities. In order to maximize your effort to join the remote workforce, job seekers must understand how to adjust their current understanding of what remote work is and its realities to this type of employment. The City of Paducah wants to help you learn more.
This has already been a growing trend across the US and even Ky.
“Despite a significant uptick in layoffs and furloughs across the U.S., many companies are still hiring right now.
However, with social distancing measures in effect right now, it’s rather difficult to gather employers and job seekers in one place. But thanks to technology, you no longer have to pile into a packed place just to get a few seconds of face time with a potential employer.
Our job service has listings for flexible jobs across 50 career categories that are hiring right now.”
FlexJobs makes it easier, faster, and safer to find a job that better fits your life.
- Remote work from home jobs that are full-time and part-time
- Employee and freelance jobs
- On-site jobs including flexible and alternative schedules
- All professional, all vetted, all with a flexible work option.
You’ll also get motivational support, expert resources, and much more to help in your job search and to have a partner in your career. Let FlexJobs help you find a better job, a better way.
Free FlexJob monthly memberships available to the first 75 people who sign up. (Thanks to the Paducah/McCracken County Library for your sponsorship!)
Fill out the contact form below and let us know you want one!
Learn more about Remote Work and Preparing for the Job Fair
1Here’s a brief video overview of how to find and land a remote job.
In this video you will learn:
- Get to know the most common remote jobs, which companies are hiring, and which fields are growing with remote work
- Learn which skills are most in-demand for remote jobs, and how to showcase the ones you already have
- See how to write your resume specifically for remote job applications
- Understand how to steer clear of work-from-home job scams
2Prepare for the Job Fair
2Prepare for the Job Fair
3Write Your Resume For Remote Work
Watch this quick 30-minute webinar all about writing your resume specifically for remote job openings, hosted by FlexJobs!
If you are in the Paducah area, let us know if you are interested in remote work opportunities.